- Five Rock Rule in effect
- Ties are not broken: Win = 2 points & Tie = 1 point
- Game time is 6:45 pm and 9:00 pm. Time limit is 2 hours for all draws. No new end will start 10 minutes to the time limit (i.e. after 8:35 pm or after 10:50 pm)
- 10 minutes late = 1 point & 1 end, 20 minutes late = 2 points & 2 ends, 30 minutes late = default
- Spares can play any position
- Squares are to be filled out at the end of the game – if not zero point will be awarded.
- There are NO make up games. If your team cancels the game or does not show up for the game, your team will take a loss and the opposition will take a win. No time changes will be allowed on the schedule, other than by the League Chairperson.
- After completing the League play, teams will be ranked according to their win/loss record for playoffs.
- Most important rule: Have fun!
Have a great year of curling!
If you have any questions, please contact your league representative.
REMEMBER: By working together and helping out, our Curling Club can only improve.