- Free Guard Zone in effect.
- Ties are broken by one player from each team drawing to the button. Sweepers are allowed. Closest to the button wins.
- Game time is 6:45 pm and 9:00 pm. Time limit is 2 hours for all draws. No new end will start 10 minutes to the time limit (i.e. after 8:35 pm or after 10:50 pm).
- 10 min. late = 1 point & 1 end, 20 min. late = 2 points & 2 ends, 30 min. late = default.
- Spares must play lead or second.
- Squares are to be filled out at the end of the game. Squares are located by the men’s locker room on the bulletinboard. If the square is not filled out, 0 (zero) points will be awarded.
- Make up games are allowed during playoffs from Tuesday to Thursday evening. Please check schedule for available times.
- If you do not call the team that you play when you have to cancel, you will take a loss and they will take a win.
- Most important rule – have fun!
After completing playoffs, the winner will be determined according to their win/loss record.
Have a great year of curling.
If you have any questions, please contact your league chairperson.
REMEMBER: by working together and helping out, our Curling Club can only improve